Friday, September 18, 2009

Taxes!!!

I just finished a 4 hour tax appointment...AND I forgot to take pictures of my tax clients Mike and Lacy after all that...ooops...the only thing that made it o.k. was getting a very sweet voicemail from Molly...thanks, Mols:-)
After my long night of cleaning, I noticed which parts of the apartment you haven't seen yet on this blog...let me show you an example of my love for you guys...

This is the wall next to my front door-it has photos & invites to many of our family events over the years...I may not be able to attend while in CA...but rest assured that if you send it, it ends up on either my refrigerator, on my desk, on the back of my front door, on this wall or in my photo book on the coffee table...yep, I couldn't forget those whom I love even if I tried in this place:-P

This is the main entrance and obviously the sign for the apartment complex where Kasey lived in California...I love how the sun caught the sign perfectly when I was snapping the shot...
Sunny and clear at 80 degrees in Los Angeles today...life is rough:-)
I love you lots, and miss you more-
xooxAuntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog, Auntie Beth! We love reading it - especially the parts about us! Can't wait to see you in 25 days! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wall of photos and invites!! What an awesome idea. We are all enjoying a glimpse of your life in LA!!
    Love you, Lisa

    ReplyDelete