Monday, September 7, 2009

Auntie Beth Being Silly Because She's Feeling Better!


I finally went out of the apartment tonight at midnight to see a movie but there wasn't anything interesting to take pictures of...so I decided to play with the zoom on my camera, and fiddle with cropping, and learn my best side in photos...very convenient to be the master of your own camera so you can delete away really bad photos...of which I apparently take alot...I personally think the photo right above is truly my best side...
I'm finally feeling better but very unhappy with the laundry and work that has piled up...
and Meg's wedding is right around the corner...can you believe it's less than 6 weeks away? I should probably start shopping for shoes...how hard can it be to find fairly priced black satin shoes? I probably shouldn't have asked!
I'm gonna get photos of the outside of my apartment building and my neighborhood in the next few days...the inside of my apartment will take longer--gotta make it presentable by wrestling my laundry pile, affectionately named Harold, into submission...c'mon, he's hogging a whole room at this point...I jest...kinda...
xooxxoAuntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

2 comments:

  1. Wow - do you use the timer for those pictures? Molly loved them - especially the last one!We keep checking the blog so keep writing! Hope you won't be insulted to find out that Molly thinks it is a bit wordy and would like more pictures - she's in 2nd grade and reading is still technically work for he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're a blogging expert these days! They don't have to be satin btw.. just black..

    ReplyDelete