Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Audition Time!

Yes, it's a midday update...some days there are lots of photo opportunities, some days not so much:-)

Molly asked about my work so let's go to my audition today, shall we?


When I arrived at The Casting Studios, the biggest casting office in Los Angeles, there was a sign which told me where my audition was. As you can see, I was in room 10...and the "CB" after US Bank stands for callback!

I headed toward room 10 where I signed the sheet on the table outside the door with the time, my name and my agency information. This lets them know who has arrived and is waiting to audition in the waiting room.

So I sat and waited...with lots of other actors as you can see...my callback went well...they actually asked me about the butterflies on my fingernails, Molly!!! And then they asked me more questions about our times together. It was great because I was pretending to be a Mom for the audition---they were very happy that I liked kids...


There can be 9 other auditions happening at The Casting Studios...so I turned the corner and there was my friend Buckley waiting for her KMart callback. Go back up to the list-do you see what room she was in?
I had to get a photo of her because...Buckley is the person who taught my class last night! Even though I didn't have time to get photos of my class last night, I'm already making up for it:-)
xooxAuntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

1 comment:

  1. Molly is in bed but I'll show her in the morning!Love the work photos and getting to know Buckley! We miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete