Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Haircut for Auntie Beth!!!

In spring 2001, I was referred to Justin at Marina Beach Hair for a new trendy cute hairstyle...Justin owns the place, with 16 other hairdressers working at her shop!

Ever since that very first haircut in 2001, noone else has cut my hair...except once...and even then it was one of the hairdressers in Justin's salon to whom she gave very specific instructions...

Almost 9 years together...time flies:-)

With Auntie Meg's wedding right around the corner, it was time to visit Justin for a trim...


My rockstar hairdresser, Justin. She lives just north of Los Angeles on a farm ranch with her own horses and everything.

All set for Auntie Meg's wedding with the hair...time for a mani/pedi tomorrow...but don't worry Molly, Auntie Beth will need new polish right before the wedding so we can still have girltime at Venus Nails:-)

I love you lots, and miss you more-

oxoxAuntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

2 comments:

  1. Love the hair! Can't wait to see you. I assume you are renting a car but if you aren't we can come get you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair, i hope you do it just like that for the wedding! And am I invited to get a mani/pedi before the wedding?!?!

    ReplyDelete