Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Playdate with Ben!

I skipped my exercise class today because I was lazy...but I made it to my Saturday playdate with Ben...we napped, walked around the neighborhood, and watched cartoons while his Mom & Dad went to the movies!!!



This is one of my best friends, Randal, with his son (my godson) Ben...Ben is teething and in alot of pain so no smiles today...poor baby:-(

Randal and I met 12 years ago in New York City. None of you kids were born when Auntie Beth was in NYC but I lived there for 7 whole years!

This is Ben & his Mom, Lurene...Lurene is gorgeous...before she had Ben, Lurene hadn't been around any babies...can you believe that? Randal and Lurene both grew up in Montana, so they go back to visit Montana like I come back to visit Connecticut.

Ben was fascinated with books tonight...it was the only time he stopped feeling miserable so Dad kept reading to him:-)
I'm almost 15 minutes past midnight so I did not write on Saturday...but I will write again on Sunday so there will be 2 posts for today!!!
oxxoAuntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

No comments:

Post a Comment