Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm Gonna Wash That Gray Right Out Of My Hair:-P

For the Mommy & Auntie brigade...I found this really cool additive for hair dye that helps penetrate the grays and cover them up for longer periods of time...you just add it together with ANY kind of hair dye you use, permanent or 28 rinse...those pesky 20-30 white hairs near my face were breaking through my dye job within 2 weeks so I had to do something:-)

You can get it at Rite Aid-the closest is the one on Main Street in Middletown...here's a coupon link below!

http://www.developlus.com/newsmedia/promotions/nograyriteaidcoupon.pdf

1 comment:

  1. If this works you will be my hero! 2 weeks and the little hairs by my ears are already grey - I hate it! And a coupon too - how good are you? I love you!

    ReplyDelete