Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Think I'll Go for a Drive Outside...

Hello, My LoveBugs:-P

I remembered to put the captions UNDER the photos this time...and I kept my wordy words to a minimum, at least for me...

This is my car, Emmy...Auntie Meg named her...I got her in CT exactly one month before Peter was born, and then I drove her across the country to CA. We are inseparable & she is perfect:-)

This is a very famous road in West Hollywood which we just call Melrose...Auntie Meg & KK love it because it's all about shopping for clothes!!!!

This is my post office. I am at this place far too often because I have to mail out tax letters and my penpal responses...hint hint hint!
See, Kids! I really am in Los Angeles:-)

and here is the longggggg line at my post office...makes me miss the small town post offices of Cromwell & Rocky Hill, CT!

Last but not least, this is my postal buddy Allen. About 4 years ago we chatted at his window and became fast friends. Now I always wait for Allen to help me even if someone else is available.
I love love love love love you and miss miss miss miss miss you-
xoxo Auntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

1 comment:

  1. GOOD Blog Auntie beth,i like it and the pictures too. i am goign to bed after soccer,i love you!

    ReplyDelete