Friday, September 4, 2009

Butterflies!!!


I'm still having tummy & throat problems from the bug I caught from my Godson Ben...very frustrating because I must stay home in my p.j.s for a bit longer...
Sooooo I had to find a photo I could take at home to put on the blog...my neighbor took this photo to show Molly that I still have our butterflies on my fingernails!
Molly & I got these butterflies done on our girls day together on August 8th-yes, I took her away from Mama on Mom's birthday but Kasey gave me full permission...
I timestamped the photo--with the nifty camera the H-Ws bought me--to verify that it's been a whole 27 days since we got them done and a whole 24 days since I've been back in CA and they are still on my fingers...
Many people have asked me why my nails are black or why I am leaving chipped polish on my other nails...
To which I simply reply, I can't bear to take them off because they remind me of my Molly:-)
Yes, that means I've had these on my fingernails for every audition and callback since I got back...I've gotten very crafty at how I hold my hands.
Say a prayer that this bug leaves me over the weekend. I appreciate it.
HAPPY BELATED BLOG BIRTHDAY TO TYLER!
HAPPY RIGHT ON TIME BLOG BIRTHDAY TO ANNIE!
To the birthday boy and girl, and to all my nieces and nephews...you kids are the light of my life and I cannot imagine my life without you...thank you for giving me the chance to be your Auntie...you make me a better person every day, and you teach me how to love bigger, better and stronger every moment I'm with you!
oxoxox Auntie Beth/Bethie/ Beppy GBAKYS

No comments:

Post a Comment