Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Auntie Beth is Too Busy!!!

I apologize for missing not one but two days of blogging...I broke my promise...that's not ok...the only thing I can say is that there are so many details to remember in my life right now...I have 20 tax clients to finish before I leave for CT, and I'm tired:-)

In the spirit of Auntie Meg, I took my "I'm soooo tired" photo...
I think I look like the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz...my longggg pointy nose...

This is Steph...she is the parking attendant at my fave Subway and we talk almost every day...she's such a great person, always with a smile, such a joy to be around...Steph also introduced me to the term pescatarian...pescatarians are people who eat fish but no other meats...seems that Steph and I will not be eating burgers together...the things I learn...
I love you lots, and miss you more-
xoxo Auntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

No comments:

Post a Comment