Friday, January 22, 2010

I didn't get the job...but I did get...

some big canker sores in my mouth from the Bactrim I took to get rid of my face infection...ah, just lucky lucky lucky, I guess:-)

The condition is called Erythema Multiforme and for those playing along, it was the first reaction I had to the antibiotic after my mouth surgery in late 2007, soon to be followed by the second reaction-the superbug attacking my system and shredding my tummy...

Yeah, I stopped the Bactrim right away...hoping it's not too late to escape the worst...nighty night!!

I love you lots, and I miss you more-

xoxoAuntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

2 comments:

  1. hope you're feeling better soon Beppy! Love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Beth - how come you haven't been blogging - we miss you! I love you!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete