Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Saturday with Ben..and Barbie

Auntie Beth woke up on Saturday with an even MORE swollen eye...yep, the cut got infected!!! I had to call the doctor, get several medicines and I am miserable...
PRETTY!
I feel 100 years old!!!
Ben was very weirded out by my eye for the first hour of my visit, so I waited to take photos until hour 3...my cutiepie actually posed for this photo for me...something he's never done for me before!!!

I had to post this one because it looks like an Annie face:-)

How cute is my boy???

He's getting so big!

Ah yes, where would we be without our 30 minutes of playtime with the toys on the hearth right before bed...it's how I know Ben's ready to sleep:-) If I wait at least 10 minutes, I can usually pick Ben up at any time and put him into bed without a peep...but he does need that 10 minutes...it's a careful science!
After Auntie Beth got a shower and started the medicines, she felt a wee bit better...yes, I wore this Barbie Bandaid all day Saturday...and I wore a different Barbie Bandaid all day Sunday on my playdate with Cyrus...Auntie Beth Rules!!!
I love you lots, and I miss you more-
xoxo Auntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

No comments:

Post a Comment