Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Bruise Two Days Later...And Auntie Beth at her Tax Desk:-)

Auntie Beth spends much time on her computer, especially during this busy time of tax season...so here's me doing what I do:-)
My desk, computer and shelves are in front of me, the stove which I never use (no really, I mean NEVER) and the sink are over one shoulder, and the window is right next to my other shoulder...boxed into a little tax corner!

Approximately 48 hours after a wee little girl beat the heck out of me, the bruise got prettier...we've got all sorts of colors of the rainbow going on! The bruise goes well with the multiple colored tax folders behind me available to the clients of Beth Lynn Kelly, Tax Chick...
Again, I gotta say that it looks much worse in person...I have started to hide it more because it freaks alot of people out...I finally got sick of saying that noone is hurting me, that it was just for a job...it's been cold in Los Angeles these past few days so I prefer to snuggle up in a long sleeve fleece anyway:-)
I love you lots, and I miss you more-
Auntie Beth/Bethie/Beppie GBAKYS

1 comment:

  1. Your nieces and nephews don't like when you disappear! Where are you, Auntie Beth - we miss you! We can't wait for April!

    ReplyDelete