Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving...and the bestest present in the world!!!

Auntie Beth got the most exquisite loving gift in the mail on Wednesday...and of course I wore it on Thanksgiving for all to see...

Here I am in my still messy bedroom...gosh, how am I ever gonna get this place clean before Shannon arrives on Wednesday? Yep, Auntie Shannon is coming to California for a visit!!!

I wore my new favorite t-shirt with plain black pants so there was no distraction from the loving piece of art I was wearing:-) Lurene & I after Thanksgiving dessert...chocolate cream pie made by Auntie Beth...thank you Mom/Auntie Kake for sending the ingredients:-)

Auntie Beth was tired at Thanksgiving so she did not break out the camera until after we ate & Ben went to asleep! Have no fear though, Ben and I have a playdate today while Mom & Dad go out for their Anniversary...I will take some photos of our fun!
Randal is very into the football tradition of Thanksgiving which mean blissful rest on the couch right after dinner...Randal actually answered all my football questions and offered insight into why the players do what they do...I caught on quickly, and I even cheered for the Denver Broncos...c'mon, their team colors were pretty...
This is Mieken...she is living with Randal, Lurene and Ben while she goes to the Fashion Institute...she is 20 and she works at Forever 21...her Dad is Randal's brother...Randal has 5 brothers and one sister so it's an even bigger family than mine...Mieken will be going back home to her family in Kansas for a few weeks at Christmas...I asked her to take a photo of my great shirt and this is what she came up with below...
I laughed hysterically because she cut off my head!!! Those are my arms, I swear...

Look at the mess the adults made...hey, the football got really rowdy and we couldn't help ourselves:-)
I love you lots, and I miss you more-
xoxo Auntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

No comments:

Post a Comment