Saturday, November 21, 2009

New PenpalS...and Ramona works miracles on the messy apartment...

I went to my mailbox today and saw a bill, another bill, another bill, another bill, and...WAIT...two really cool envelopes decorated with coloring and stickers addressed to "Auntie Beth"...SCORE!!!!
I wonder what is inside here...I'm trying to guess, to read the letter without opening it in this photo above...but nothing could prepare me for the beautiful note and car & airplane drawings from Lucas...I was in heaven!!! But wait, can an Auntie get lucky TWICE...twice in ONE day?

Oh yes she can...because Ella sent me a very wonderfully decorated envelope which made me smile...stars are my favorite...but there was more! Ella also sent me a note & colored me a picture...so many pretty colors...yes it was a very good day in Auntie Beth's apartment-yippee!!!

To top things off, Ramona cleaned the apartment...laundry is now put away, living room is looking good...just in time for Ben & Lurene to come over on Saturday and help me rip apart my closets:-)
Friday did indeed rock...thank you, Ella & Lucas...Auntie Beth misses you too...I'll see you at the airport...and yes, Ella, I also think another lunch at 99 is in order:-)
I love you lots, and miss you more-
oxxo Auntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

No comments:

Post a Comment