Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Very First "Auntie Beth" School Photo This Year!

I couldn't possibly reflect all the bounty I received from the beautiful Cacace family in one blog entry...so I waited until today to get a photo of another great find in my new penpal's envelope...
Lucas included his school photo, hot off the presses...Luke looks so incredibly handsome and this photo now holds a place of honor on my fridge next to my tax desk:-) Thanks Lucas!!!!

My new hair color and shape is working...I had just gotten home from an Allstate Insurance audition above, so I thought you might like to see how I doll up for my auditions...and yes, it was an audition on Saturday, my first weekend audition in over a year...and yet I did not have any auditions at all during this past work week!
Yes, Auntie Beth is feeling all feminine and girlie with the hair...I'm shedding for the first time in almost a decade, but I always know it's mine because of the distinct color...so I got that going for me!!!
I love you lots, and I miss you more-
oxox Auntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

1 comment:

  1. Can Lisa, please, please, please stop showing off! We got ours on Wednesday and I won't get them in the mail for another week at least!Is she trying to make us look bad? Hey - wait a minute - school pictures of MY godson got to LA but not to Orchard STreet - how did that happen? Love you, Bethie!

    ReplyDelete