Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Computer Station...

Auntie Beth finally got her butt in gear and dyed her hair...there were just too many white hairs starting to show:-) Have you ever avoided a chore for a long time but when you finally did it, it seemed like no big deal?
I dyed my hair right before bed so here I am fresh out of the shower on Wednesday night...
Let's change subjects!
My tax clients can not believe that I have never shown you kids my keyboard and mouse...I keep forgetting to take photos of them and post them but finally here they are...
HELLO KITTY! Yep, my keyboard and mouse are Hello Kitty and are made for a little girl...I may not be little but I'm a girl...and they make me happy so I bought them right at the beginning of tax season in January...shall we take a closer look????

How cute is my keyboard with the Hello Kitty face and the purple keys? Notice how it says "Hello, Kitty" on the upper right side...and did you also note the multi-color stars on the pink outside part of the keyboard? Sooo fun:-)
My mouse may be the funnest part of all...that yellow gleam you see in the center of the mouse? That's really a flashing light which flashes in red, blue and green colors while I work...and the bottom blue part of the mouse? It's a blue liquid where Hello Kitty floats around in her bathtub...Hello Kitty taking a tubby is right under the bubble...and those words on the pink part of the mouse on top? "Hello Kitty" of course...see, everything matches!

Auntie Beth at her desk, happy to be in my Hello Kitty world! This all started because I had a Hello Kitty watering can sitting next to my printer, and everytime I looked at that Kitty face, I smiled...so as soon as I saw this mouse and keyboard, I had to buy them.
The other day, the girl who punches me in the VW spot came over for her taxes...and her 3 year old Addy was competely fascinated with my computer area...yep, she kept trying to rescue "poor Miss Kitty" from being stuck inside my mouse all the time...too cute:-)
I love you lots, and I miss you more-
xoxoAuntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

No comments:

Post a Comment