Friday, May 7, 2010

Let's Catch Up, Shall We?

Auntie Beth got back to CA from the H-W house in CT on Tuesday April 25th and promptly slept for a day...tried to sleep at KK's and then on the airplane but no such luck!
It also took a day to get my life back together in CA...do the laundry, pay the bills, all that grownup boring stuff...
On Thursday, I met with tax clients and their daughter Adeline gave me stickers...she loves animal stickers!

Auntie Beth with her animal stickers...I couldn't get the camera far enough away to get a better shot, but they looked magical!
Then I thought, why not send a kiss to my babies in CT? I had been 3 whole days already since I'd seen them, so they could use an Auntie Beth kiss!
This is for Molly because she loved my crazy look a few months back...
Right after this photo session, I began the task of cleaning up my apartment for the Friday night arrival of Auntie KK and Auntie Meg...I don't like cleaning!

The sisters 3 did not take many photos on this trip-we are definitely not as good as Kasey with remembering we have a camera-but here's Auntie Meg outside Jamba Juice at the West Hollywood Gateway shopping structure...lots of outdoor seating and sun...
and here's Auntie KK on the other side of me...KK loved Jamba Juice! Meghan really liked Baja Fresh, a mexican food place, which was also in the courtyard...so Auntie Beth was very proud that she could offer happiness to both sisters:-)
After eating/drinking/shopping, we went for manicure/pedicures at AllStar Nails...we all picked pinkish purple nail polish because great minds think alike:-)
Here's Auntie Meg and Auntie KK in the spa chairs...the chair masssages your back as your feet get a whirlpool massage...
I love Auntie Meg and Auntie KK but the one thing I couldn't embrace fully was their blackberry/iphones...it was always "checking my iphone"...my tax clients do it all the time too...see KK checking her iphone? Are you even supposed to do that near water?
Auntie Meg & Auntie KK left 2 days ago, and things are so different without them...but Auntie Beth has lots to do so she can come back in 4 weeks so I gotta get to work!
Love you lots, and miss you more-
oxxo Auntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

No comments:

Post a Comment