Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Saturday, January 30th...I'm Catching Up!!!

OK So Auntie Beth's eye was looking better, but her hair needed coloring desperately...

Another glorious playdate with Ben...we got home from our walk and I put him into his talking Elmo chair with some milk...and of course Nick, Jr...


Auntie Beth's camera skills were off...I had zoomed in and forgot to zoom out before I took this shot...but Ben gave me a smile and we are happy, so I included it here:-)

Yeah, his attention lasted about 5 seconds because Yo Yo Gaba Gaba was dancing...
That darn Gaba Gaba...notice the smutz on Ben's face...tubbytime was very soon so Auntie Beth let's him do his worst!


After much begging on my part, Ben finally paid attention to me and gave me a smile...that Elmo chair scares the crap out me...not gonna lie...it talks randomly...yikes!
I love you lots, I miss you more-
xoxo Auntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

1 comment:

  1. We love our Ben stories and seeing how things are going in California. Molly's response to you coloring your hair was "You should try that, Mommy...and your eyebrows, too....defintely your eyebrows." Great! Thanks for the blogs - I love it when there are 2 in a row!

    ReplyDelete