Saturday, December 12, 2009

Raining like Crazy, and COLD!!!

Auntie Beth does not handle the cold or the lack of sunshine with as much grace as she would like. I'm a bit lazy since Auntie Shannon left but I have got to get off my booty soon...lots to do so I can come home...Ramona cleaned the apartment yesterday so it looks so pretty, and I finished a big tax client today!!!
I finally started wearing long pajamas because it's so chilly. These sheep pjs remind me of KK...partly because I think she picked them out for me a few Christmases ago, partly because of the pink! Here I am all showered and curled up on the couch last night, with the heater on of course...

Sending you big kisses...only 6 days til I get on a flight for CT!!!
My Saturday includes pilates class and a playdate with Ben for Auntie Beth:-)
I love you lots, and I miss you more-
oxxoAuntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

No comments:

Post a Comment