Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Saturday with Benjamin:-)

Pedro was on Nick Jr., so it was difficult for me to get Ben to pay attention to the camera for the earlier part of our playdate...
Yep, he's looking over the camera to see the tv, and there were several sighs of frustration involved as well...to be clear, those sighs were from Ben and not me:-)

Just in case you didn't see it in the first shot, Ben put a big shiny red bow on my head soon after I entered his front door...I forgot the bow was there for 3 hours!

Aha! I have a much more captive audience when Ben eats because I become the entertainment...
Here is Ben reacting to my kidney bean song and dance...

...and then my "sausage is good" jig...hey, I'll do anything to be sure my Godson eats:-)

...and my finale...the beans and sausage jingle, complete with big hand gestures...
It was a great day!!!!
I love you lots, and I miss you more-
oxox Auntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

No comments:

Post a Comment