Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Stitches...Here And Then Gone:-)

Kasey said this was not too gross for the blog so here it goes...it was either pictures of my cut or pictures of me hacking up a lung...

These are my stitches 8 days after they were sewn into my body, right before the nurse took them out...what is that red area around the stitches, and that scrape to the left of the stiches? My bright idea to keep a waterproof shower patch on for longer than recommended...
Once the stitches were out, it didn't look as disgusting to me...and the doc downgraded me to a much smaller bandage...I won't be irish step dancing anytime soon, but I can finally stand up straight again:-)
Auntie Beth is very sick, coughing so hard I choke and can't breathe...I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to see if she can help...my blogs will be better once I feel well again:-)
Love you lots, and miss you more-
xoxoAuntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

1 comment:

  1. OMG you poor thing. It looks so sore and painful and big and yucky. But in a very nice way of course! I love you and am glad you're on the mend.
    Auntie Queenie

    ReplyDelete