Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Last Few Hours in CT...

This is Miss Annie searching through my purse for the 3rd time in a row...all told, she found a piece of Big Red I didn't even know I had and she confiscated my lip balm and a dollar bill...she graciously gave back the dollar bill when she found my camera...

and took this last CT shot of me below all by herself...not too shabby, Kiddo...except that she must learn to catch Auntie Beth when she does not look totally tired and worn out:-)
I love you lots and miss you more-
xoxo Auntie Beth/Bethie/Beppy GBAKYS

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting! As you know from the frantic phone calls this morning everyone in the H-W house, me included, misses you terribly and thinks that the 19th seems very far away!Thanks for answering the phone and talking the kids down - you're the best auntie ever! We love you!

    ReplyDelete